The lottery event feature on PRECOG10 offers an opportunity to develop your skill at Associative Remote Viewing (ARV) for fun and profit. You can use it to predict your state’s Pick 3 or Pick 4 lottery. Be sure to clearly set your intention.
Here’s how to select numbers:
- Select the New Remote Viewing Session link on PRECOG10.
- On the New Coordinate page, select the radio button in the middle box next to the event called 2, 3 or 4 Digit Lottery
- Set the Lottery Label with your state name and the lottery date.
- Then choose the digit — 1,2,3 or 4 — using the Lottery Labels drop-down box. You will need a coordinate for each digit of the lottery number.
- For each coordinate, be sure to press the Save Your Coordinate and Return to Links Page button at the bottom of the page.
- Complete your Analysis/Judging sessions and submit your predictions.
- After you receive the actual lottery number, choose the corresponding letter from the Select Actual Outcome drop-down box on the Admin: Predictions and Actualization/Outcome Page. Be sure to Press Button to Save Your Changes.