If you’ve already signed up for one of the FREE webinars we’re offering on Jan. 22, way to go!
But maybe you want to know a little more before you commit to spend 90 minutes staring at your computer screen with a bunch of people you don’t know on a Friday night. So here are my top ten reasons for why you should join us:
- It’s free.
- You’ll learn about Associative Remote Viewing (ARV).
- You’ll find out how to use PRECOG10, one of very few online sites that let you practice ARV and track your success.
- You’ll get to use ARV to handicap a horse race during the webinar.
- If you’re a handicapper, you can add a new way of choosing the winners before the races begin in the 2010 Derby List Triple Crown Contest (you must register separately for that contest before midnight, Jan. 22) .
- If you have some experience in remote viewing, you can have fun using your skills.
- You might find out something surprising about yourself.
- You can check off that New Year’s Resolution to try new things.
- If you’re interested but you think this is wacky, no one else has to know. (We won’t tell if you don’t.)
- Did I mention it’s free?
What are your top reasons for attending one of the Jan. 22 webinars and joining the ARV4fun Challenge?
One Response to “My “top 10” list: Why you should attend our webinar”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.
Hello T. W. what are you doing?