A free, interactive webinar for remote viewers, psychics, & psi enthusiasts without a budget or advanced degree (although those who have both are welcome!
In this two-hour interactive and participatory webinar we will cover:
• Many remote viewers and “project managers” are actively engaged in “informal” research without even knowing it. In many cases, some simple adjustments are all that are needed to move from informal to scientific and publishable.
• Why turning your psi project into a formal scientific project is important for you, the field and humanity.
• The concept of Guerrilla no-budget research vs. university/corporate/government funded research.
• How to collaborate with those who have the skills you are lacking (or THINK YOU ARE LACKING, UNTIL YOUR TRY YOU DON’T REALLY KNOW).
• The major mistakes those new to research usually make so you don’t have to yourself.
• What types of projects are likely to get published and win research awards/grants?
• How you probably don’t have to make too many changes to what you are already doing, but there are some essential steps you must make before beginning your project
• How you can still publish or make use of your project and data even when your results are not what you had hoped, and why it’s important to do this.
• Don’t want to manage a whole project but have made a discovery, have a theory, a method, a scoring system, technology you’d like to test out? Find out how to get others to test it and write about it for you!
• How to prepare for publication before you begin your study– whether on your website, popular magazines or formal publications.
• We’ll also briefly cover the written structure of a research proposal/paper with an emphasis on how to accomplish this most efficiently, the reasons for each part and how the structure lends itself to allowing for your project and results not having to be perfect.
• Meet up with others who are interested in collaborating.
• Discuss preconceptions/fears/irritations/ethics/etc. regarding psi research.
• Share info about RV/psi publications, parapsychology research organizations, etc.
This free webinar is sponsored by the Applied Precognition project (www.appliedprecog.com)
Webinar will be facilitated Debra Lynne Katz, “Guerilla psi researcher”, two time recipient of IRVA/IRIS’s Warcollier award, Director and lead instructor of the International School of Clairvoyance, author of You Are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant Reading & Healing; Extraordinary Psychic: Proven Techniques to Master Your Natural Psychic Abilities; and Freeing the Genie Within. Debra has a Masters degree in Social Work, a B.A. in Psychology, and is a member of several parapsychology related organizations. Her website is: www.debrakatz.com.
A couple of guest speakers/researchers may also join in.
HOW TO GET ON THE CALL:
We will meet via Go To Webinar. You will need an internet connection and computer. If you have last minute issues and can’t get on via the computer (preferred method) there is an option to call in via phone.
You will need to register here PRIOR to the call and then you will receive the link. We suggest you register as soon as you decide you’d like to attend.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We appreciate you passing on the word about this event to anyone who might be interested.