Following is from Igor Grgić
Thanks to Marty and his providing of APP’s GoToMeeting link, I’m announcing ARV Studio presentation/webinar, which will be this Friday, May 6, at noon PT (3:00 pm ET).
May 8 UPDATE:
Here is the Youtube link:
Or download from GoogleDrive:
No matter if you are RV / ARV beginner or a very experienced RV / ARV practitioner, in this ARV Studio presentation you will find out, how this software can be used to:
– conduct blind remote viewing (RV) of practice photo target (from a pool of 1000 targets included)
– do your own Solo ARV trial and prediction (sport, financials, other) in Self-judging mode
– do your own Solo ARV trial and prediction (sport, financials, other) in a mode where you have someone else as Independent Judge
– do a ARV trial and prediction in a group mode where you task and manage N number of remote viewers
– do a solo prediction based on Sounds (sensory)
Learn about all other features such as: auto TRN generation, random target pairing algorithm (pool of 1000 targets), target non-repetitions, auto e-mail sending (tasking, prediction, feedback and outcome), auto ARV trial data keeping and more…
When I will be demonstarting automatic email sending in Group ARV mode I will need several volunteers with their email addresses, so the software can send you demo tasking email etc. If you wish to volunteer, send me your email, so I can make preparations. Thanks. P.S. You will not have to do anything during the webinar, you’ll just receive few of demo emails.
Join if you can (there will be also recording available),
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.