If you’ve thought about starting your own remote viewing group, Marty Rosenblatt walks through the steps of using his online Winning Entanglement software to make the process easier. And stats for the group and individuals are captured automatically!
Keep Precogin’ and I hope you can join us,
p.s. Full GoToMeeting Instructions
1. Please join my meeting
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Dial +1 (213) 493-0606
Access Code: 766-536-010
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 766-536-010
Online Meetings Made Easy®
Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.
A free, interactive webinar for remote viewers, psychics, & psi enthusiasts without a budget or advanced degree (although those who have both are welcome!
In this two-hour interactive and participatory webinar we will cover:
• Many remote viewers and “project managers” are actively engaged in “informal” research without even knowing it. In many cases, some simple adjustments are all that are needed to move from informal to scientific and publishable.
• Why turning your psi project into a formal scientific project is important for you, the field and humanity.
• The concept of Guerrilla no-budget research vs. university/corporate/government funded research.
• How to collaborate with those who have the skills you are lacking (or THINK YOU ARE LACKING, UNTIL YOUR TRY YOU DON’T REALLY KNOW).
• The major mistakes those new to research usually make so you don’t have to yourself.
• What types of projects are likely to get published and win research awards/grants?
• How you probably don’t have to make too many changes to what you are already doing, but there are some essential steps you must make before beginning your project
• How you can still publish or make use of your project and data even when your results are not what you had hoped, and why it’s important to do this.
• Don’t want to manage a whole project but have made a discovery, have a theory, a method, a scoring system, technology you’d like to test out? Find out how to get others to test it and write about it for you!
• How to prepare for publication before you begin your study– whether on your website, popular magazines or formal publications.
• We’ll also briefly cover the written structure of a research proposal/paper with an emphasis on how to accomplish this most efficiently, the reasons for each part and how the structure lends itself to allowing for your project and results not having to be perfect.
• Meet up with others who are interested in collaborating.
• Discuss preconceptions/fears/irritations/ethics/etc. regarding psi research.
• Share info about RV/psi publications, parapsychology research organizations, etc.
This free webinar is sponsored by the Applied Precognition project (www.appliedprecog.com)
Webinar will be facilitated Debra Lynne Katz, “Guerilla psi researcher”, two time recipient of IRVA/IRIS’s Warcollier award, Director and lead instructor of the International School of Clairvoyance, author of You Are Psychic: The Art of Clairvoyant Reading & Healing; Extraordinary Psychic: Proven Techniques to Master Your Natural Psychic Abilities; and Freeing the Genie Within. Debra has a Masters degree in Social Work, a B.A. in Psychology, and is a member of several parapsychology related organizations. Her website is: www.debrakatz.com.
A couple of guest speakers/researchers may also join in.
HOW TO GET ON THE CALL:
We will meet via Go To Webinar. You will need an internet connection and computer. If you have last minute issues and can’t get on via the computer (preferred method) there is an option to call in via phone.
You will need to register here PRIOR to the call and then you will receive the link. We suggest you register as soon as you decide you’d like to attend.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
We appreciate you passing on the word about this event to anyone who might be interested.
UPDATE 10/26: Here is the link to the webinar recording:
There will be a presentation of Operational Handicapping (OpHcp) on:
Monday, October 26 at 9am PT, use this link to join:
This is the same presentation that I recently gave recently at APP Fest [Applied Precognition Project] and I hope you will enjoy learning about this unique approach.
Talk to you then!
NOTE: Shane’s article in Aperture #25 (same issue as 2014 APP conference article) is available to IRVA members at http://www.irva.org/library/. “Operational handicapping of horse racing has been the bulk of my personal research. I have 15 years of experience with targeting thoroughbred racing by describing the name of a winning horse with the use of remote viewing,” he stated in a previous message.
ARV without the usual transcripts! Lori, from Intuitive Specialist, has put together a 2-day webinar class that teaches fast and easy ARV techniques without using CRV or similar approaches…not even 1-page transcripts to be judged 🙂
During the webinar you will learn and apply these fast techniques on roulette, sports predictions, scratch off lottery tickets, Pick Three and more. Details Here
When: Saturday and Sunday, September 12 & 13, 2015
Times: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. both days, Central Standard Time
Place: Online at GoToMeeting.com – Link provided upon paid registration
Sign up before August 20 and save $100!!!
$395 Early Bird Special!
I am looking forward to working with Lori, and we hope you can join us,
Marty and Lori
p.s. Lori’s approach to sports wagering has been quite successful, and if webinar participants are interested, we can start a new ARV group using her techniques.
We are excited to let you know that we have met our goal of participants joining us in New Orleans for the 2015 APP Conference! If you are not coming, in person,
and you still want to join…
there is another way…
Don’t miss out!
Join our online LIVE Webinar…featuring Dean Radin, Joe Gallenberger, Joe McMoneagle, Ed May and Sonali Bhatt Marwaha, and Daryl Bem! Not only will you be hearing about the latest cutting-edge research on precognition and your health, but how we all have the power to influence the outcomes of our own personal lives. We would love to hear your input…there will be Q&A at the end of each presentation. Register here.
If you or someone you know may be interested in participating in this exciting LIVE Webinar event please let them know…Just sit back, relax and enjoy in your own home…why not make a bowl of popcorn….we don’t even care if you’re in your PJ’s.
Any new membership, $50, will include access to the LIVE Webinar!
Michelle and Marty
1. New APP Group email address for General Discussions
Unfortunately, the old email address will not work any longer, but the previous discussions remain in the DiscussionURL on the Web. Please use this new email address.
2. Anything APP Webinar.
One agenda Item is the Firefly group. This group is a “meta-group,” which will use predictions from the other APP groups that choose to join and use Forex trades as the ARV vehicle. Carlos is the Group Manager. Here is the link with the Firefly video and other info from Carlos’ earlier webinar:
Following is a message from Marty Rosenblatt:
This Friday morning (7/6/2012) will be our third meeting to continue encouraging the formation of new 1ARV groups, sharing the latest info and insights from the various ongoing groups, and answering any questions concerning the RVer or Group 1ARV protocol.
These now-weekly 1ARV Webinars begin Friday mornings at 7:30 a.m. PT (10:30 a.m. ET). I will open the webinar 15 minutes early to permit time for everyone to logon with the following GoToMeeting Link. If you have not used GoToMeeting before, please login early. This link is all you should need.
Dial +1 (914) 339-0010
Access Code/Meeting ID: 468-869-667
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
During our first ARV4fun webinar on Jan. 22, Debra Lynne Katz completed this sketch to predict the outcome of a horse race that we watched live. Many elements at the bottom of her transcript matched the photosite for the winning horse.